Taets manufactures hydraulic pile-cutters for cutting over-lengths of foundation piles. When you choose for Taets you choose for an established company with more than 36 years’ experience in manufacturing hydraulic construction equipment.
- Clean cut of concrete and steel between the blades.
- Very fast operation due to cutting with two moving blades.
- Cutting piles close together is easy due to slim design. (only 11 cm!)
- Operation and maintenance are very easy and don’t require special skills.
- Low operate costs, high efficiency.
- Environmental safe, no noise, no vibrations.
- The cutter is designed for cutting piles above and under water.
- With closed blades the special suspension equipment ensures save carrying of a cut-off piece.
|Type 16||0 – 420||350||minimun 32||900||Minimum 12|