- Eccentric moment: 0 - 19.0 kgm
- Max. centrifugal force: 0 - 1100 kN
- Max. frequency: 2300 rpm
Vibration is a very fast and environmentally friendly method for placing and removing foundation profiles and piles of sheets. A vibrating hammer brings a vertical moving profile.
The amplitude can vary from a few millimeters to a few centimeters. This leads to liquefaction of the soil, which can reduce the resistance. Due to the combination of vibration and weight, the profile decreases to the desired depth. Moreover, a vibrating hammer is also suitable for soil compaction.
- Can be attached and transported with an excavator
- Can be used in large cities and other urban areas
- Proven efficiency in difficult work
- Easy handling
- Personnel and project safety.
Mai multe informații:
+40 314 253 800
Ron van Dam