PVE 1000 - Stage 3A
- universal hydraulic actuator, onshore, offshore
- lasting PVE finish: stainless & unique oil filtration system
- CE certified, muted according NEN norms
- no risk of oil leakage through leak proof closed bottom plate
- minimal environmental and noise pollution thanks to Volvo engines
- iQAN system, directly readable engine management system
These power packs are designed for providing a lot of hydraulic power in liters and in pressure. Up to 3,200 l/m and over 350 bar.
Of course, the various engines are available in Stage3A (Tier II), Stage 4 (Tier 4 final) and soon even in Stage 5 version.Our PVE power packs are specifically built for powering high-quality hydraulic equipment, such as our vibratory hammers and hammers.
- Building power packs was historically the first activity of PVE. Next to perfectly matched sets of a power pack and a vibratory hammer, power packs are being developed for a lot of other applications such as winches, augers, rotary heads, pumps and impact hammers.
Mai multe informații:
+40 314 253 800
Ron van Dam
|Diesel engine||Volvo TAD 1352 GE||2x|
|Max. theoretical power||790/1074||kW/HP|
|Max. frequency||1800||r(pDmIN )|
|Max. operating pressure||350||bar|
|Max. oil flow||1051||L/min|
|DEF (AdBlue) capacity||-||L|
|Weight without fuel||12300||kg|
|Weight filled up||13870||kg|