- Eccentric moment 54.0 kgm
- Performance hammer | forced lubrication
- Vibro technology: normal frequent
- multi applicable: sheet piles, pipes etc.
- swift soil compacting
- powerful hammer with good cooling performance
Vibration is a very fast and environmentally friendly method for placing and removing foundation profiles and piles of sheets. A vibrating hammer brings a vertical moving profile.
The amplitude can vary from a few millimeters to a few centimeters. This leads to liquefaction of the soil, which can reduce the resistance. Due to the combination of vibration and weight, the profile decreases to the desired depth. Moreover, a vibrating hammer is also suitable for soil compaction.
- Can be attached and transported with an excavator
- Can be used in large cities and other urban areas
- Proven efficiency in difficult work
- Easy handling
- Personnel and project safety.
Mai multe informații:
+40 314 253 800
Ron van Dam
|Specifications :||ICE 55NF|
|Eccentric moment||54 kgm||Clamps:|
|Max. centrifugal force||1711 kN||Sheet pile clamp||200TU|
|Max. frequency||1700 rpm||Transport weight per piece||1300 kg|
|Max. amplitude excl. 200TU||30.1 mm||Double clamps||100TC|
|Max. amplitude incl. 200TU||22.13 mm||Transport weight per piece||690 kg|
|Max. static line-pull||800 kN|
|Max. operating pressure||350 bar||Powerpack:|
|Max. oil flow||617 l/min||Model||600 series|
|Dynamic weight excl. 200TU||3580 kg||Hose set:|
|Dynamic weight incl. 200TU||4880 kg||Length||45 m|
|Total weight excl. 200TU & hoses||5700 kg||Transport weight (±)||1100 kg|