- Eccentric moment 46.0 kgm
- Top model | compact | forced lubrication
- Vibro technology: normal frequent
- multi applicable: sheet piles, pipes etc.
- swift soil compacting
- powerful hammer with good cooling performance
Vibration is a very fast and environmentally friendly method for placing and removing foundation profiles and piles of sheets. A vibrating hammer brings a vertical moving profile.
The amplitude can vary from a few millimeters to a few centimeters. This leads to liquefaction of the soil, which can reduce the resistance. Due to the combination of vibration and weight, the profile decreases to the desired depth. Moreover, a vibrating hammer is also suitable for soil compaction.
- Can be attached and transported with an excavator
- Can be used in large cities and other urban areas
- Proven efficiency in difficult work
- Easy handling
- Personnel and project safety.
Mai multe informații:
+40 314 253 800
Ron van Dam
|Max. centrifugal force||1250||kN||Sheet pile clamp||160TU|
|Max. frequency||1570||rpm||Transport weight per piece||1100||kg|
|Max. amplitude excluding 160 TU||23,3||mm||Tube clamps||81TC|
|Max. amplitude including 160 TU||18,2||mm||Transport weight per piece||480||kg|
|Max. static line-pull||400||kN|
|Max. operating pressure||350||bar||Powerpack:|
|Max. oil flow||610||l/min||Model||600 series|
|Dynamic weight excluding 160 TU||3950||kg||Hose set:|
|Dynamic weight including 160 TU||5050||kg||Length||40||m|
|Total weight excluding 160 TU & hoses||7450||kg||Transport weight||845||kg|