Logging Grapples and Harvester for Crane
KINSHOFER logging grapples are robust and powerful tools for logs – especially for heavy duty operations. Due to their ability to securely clamp even thin timber with only 90 mm / 3.5 in and more, they are perfectly suited to handle single trunks.
A sturdy construction, high quality components and a generously dimensioned bearing system contribute to the grapple’s long service life.
Depending on the size of the logging grapple, it will be equipped with a suitable rotator.
A reinforced version (S-version) of the grapple is also available.
Especially for telehandlers: KM 634-3Z Harvester
KM 634-3Z has been developed especially for telehandlers. During the sawing process, the three robust tines (Hardox 400 steel) of the integrated gripper hold the log firmely and securely.
The attachment is available in two sizes.
- Automatic re-stress of the grab during the sawing process. The re-stress can be stopped by a lever to cut e.g. single branches separately.
- Optimum grab design allows to clamp even very thin logs.
- Saw equipped with automatic chain pretension and greasing.
- Precise positioning thanks to the KINSHOFER-rotation with 4 motors and 2 holding breaks (KM 634-0.35-3Z) or the worm drive (KM 634-0.25-3Z).
- High torque.
- Highly safe hydraulics due to an integrated non-return valve, so the load is held safely even in the case of pressure drops.
- 8/3 solenoid valve included to operate the grab with only one control circuit.
KM 634 available in capacities 0.25 and 0.35 m² / 0.17, 0.23 and 0.33 cords as complete ready-to-fit package: clamshell bucket, rotator, short hoses, hose guard, upper suspension, non-return valve.
The single logging grapple is also available in capacities 0.25, 0.35 and 0.50 m² / 0.17, 0.23 and 0.33 cords.
KM 634S reinforced version available in capacities 0.40, 0.50 and 0.70 m² / 0.27, 0.33 and 0.47 cords.
KM 634-3Z available in capacities 0.25 and 0.35 m² / 0.17 and 0.23 cords as complete ready-to-fit package: harvester, rotation with 4 motors and 2 holding breaks (KM 634-0.35-3Z) or worm drive (KM 634-0.25-3Z), quick change adapter for telescopic fork lift, 8/3 solenoid valve, non-return valve.